Favorite Stories!

Monday, January 3, 2011

I heart faces: Favorite face of 2010: Sweet beggar child


This is quite possibly my favorite picture I have taken in South Asia. It represents the poverty of South Asia, the dirtiness of the conditions they live in...but also the hope in the child's eyes. I am posting this as my entry for the iheartfaces.com's "Best faces of 2010" competition. Wish me luck. :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a honest and wonderful picture! Thank you for posting it.

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful capture....the moment, the child, the situation. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beautiful. What a sweet little baby. I wish so badly that we did not have to have things like that in the world. The begging and the despair. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a heartbreaking and yet beautiful shot! Thank you for sharing that.

    http://threetimesthegiggles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful child. I love the photograph, thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful child...beautiful skin...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. Can't wait to blog-stalk and see more of your time there.
    http://mkgrunder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete